– All Surf footage has to be recorded in Scandinavia.
– All filming must be done in the period: 1st of November 2018 to 1st of April 2019.
– Movies have to content Surfing, SUP, Kitesurfing or/and Windsurfing.
– Movies have to be registered (not submitted) by 1st of March 2019
– Movies have to be submitted by 1st of April 2019 ( more info here )
– Max 8 min. long.
– Movies must be in English or with english subtitles.
– A representative or team member for the film must attend the prize ceremony.
– By entering the competition you hereby give Cold Hawaii Surf & Film Festival the rights to show your film on their own Vimeo or Youtube Channel.
– You are first allowed to upload your movie, on your own or others social media platform, 30 days after the Cold Hawaii Surf & Film Festival has announced and presented a winner. (Sharing your video from our Vimeo or Youtube channel is off course allowed)
– You need written permission for ALL of your cast AND for the music that you use in your film. The permits need to be sent at the same time as you send the film.